Great multiplayer games to play while isolated with Coronavirus

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it might be a good idea to get a thread going where we can share some games that are fun to play while we're isolated :).

A few days ago, some friends streamed a Jackbox game (https://jackboxgames.com/) so that 5 of us could see the same game screen via Steam streaming. We could then visit a URL on our phones to use as a handset for answering questions. We played some trivia quizes, drawing games and a something called "Survive The Internet" - which is great if you like boardgames like "Cards against Humanity".

I'd wholeheartedly recommend these games, especially when you're playing them with people you know well.

The Jackbox drawing game we played is actually free at the moment (until 11th April 2020), if you want to try it out:

Reaction score
I remember many years ago when I got my first PC, discovering the card game 'hearts'. I've not played it for ages but I've rediscovered it recently; it's still available to play against others via MSN (and lots of other sites no doubt). Easy to learn and fun to pass the time.

Reaction score
Can you recommend any good cross-platform family games that I can play with my grand nephews - three are in France, One in Bristol and two in Horsham.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you recommend any good cross-platform family games that I can play with my grand nephews - three are in France, One in Bristol and two in Horsham.
How old are they @Molyfar? A free game called Fortnite is very popular with kids at the moment and works cross-platform.

Reaction score
How old are they @Molyfar? A free game called Fortnite is very popular with kids at the moment and works cross-platform.
They range from 5 to 12 but the ones I mainly play computer games (Fortnite being one of them) with are 9 and 11.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I downloaded Toybox Turbo's on Xbox Live Games with Gold this weekend. Its free if you have an active Live sub.

Its Codemaster's new Micro Machines. Great to kill a few here and there. :)

Reaction score
Have you tried 'Nightfall'? It's a BBC multiplayer game available through their website and designed for children eight - 13.

Ask a Question