Origin Game Time - Play Titanfall on PC for Free

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
https://www.origin.com/en-ie/news/play-titanfall-free-game-time

Play Titanfall on PC for Free

It’s Game Time! This is a brand new program on Origin: it’s free time with full games. Origin Game Time isn’t a demo, it’s the full game playable for free for as long as there’s time on your Game Time clock. And we’re kicking off Origin Game Time with a truly massive experience: Titanfall on PC.

This weekend you’ll be able to download Titanfall and play for free for two days straight. We’re launching Origin Game Time for Titanfall across the world over the next several hours, so if you don’t see it available yet in your territory, you will soon. Origin Game Time games will appear on our Free Games page when they’re available to download.

Haven’t felt the thrill of dropping an 18-foot tall metallic beast on your opponent? What about the rush of leaping from wall to wall through the war-torn alleyways of a devastated compound? This is your chance to really see for yourself what Titanfall is all about. Play it for yourself. It won’t cost you a thing.

For Titanfall you’re getting 48 full hours of Pilot/Titan action. It’s the entire game. The Origin Game Time clock begins the moment you start the game for the first time, and ticks down in realtime. Whether you’re fighting your friends or taking a break, the Game Time clock will continue to run.

Love the game after playing during Origin Game Time and want to continue? Your Titanfall progress is saved and you can pick up right where you left off if you purchase Titanfall.

If you already own Titanfall, this weekend is a great time to get back into the game. Origin Game Time will bring new Pilots into the fight – help your teammates or swoop in for some easy points.

Titanfall is only the beginning for Game Time and there’s more on the way. Each Game Time will be unique: different game, different time on the Game Time clock. We’ll keep you posted on Twitter and Facebook (and here!) when your next Origin Game Time game begins.

Kinda like Steams free weekends.

If your not using or didn't like Origin, feel free to try it again. Its actually not bad now. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If your not using or didn't like Origin, feel free to try it again. Its actually not bad now. :)

I will begrudgingly admit that this is so and in fact I mentioned it a week or so ago but I'll always be wary of EA because, well, because they're rotten, that's why ;)

I haven't got long left of the 48 hours they're offering now but enough time to try it and I must confess I've been wanting to try it. 50.4Gb download :eek:

But, call it what you will, it's still a demo by any other name, access to all of the game or no, it's still just an incentive to shell out.

And if it's any good maybe I will fork out some readies.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Whaaaaaaaaaaa!? This is a multiplayer only game :mad:

Damn and Damn again, 1 hour to download 50Gb, about 40 minutes spent going through the training program and then I find there's no single player campaign.

I am not mad keen on most multiplayer games, I've spent nearly 700 hours on Borderlands 2 and have still to try multiplayer for instance.

I have to admit the game looks good and I did try a couple of games online but the controls system is more complicated than it need be and it also takes forever for a game to load.

Not for me. Now, can I delete this poxy thing? 50Gb is a sizable chunk to lose to a game I won't play.

Ask a Question