Apex Legends

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a new (free to play) battle royale style game from EA called Apex Legends. It's been really popular and a ton of people have started playing it since it came out about a week ago.

https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/apex/apex

I loved Titanfall 2, and this is very similar to some of the "pilot" modes that game had. So far I've only played 3 matches, but it looks very promising. It is pretty hard to start with, or at least I had my ass kicked for the first 20 mins or so :lol:.

Worth a download, I'd say :).

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've seen this mentioned many times, not had a chance to give it a go though. Positive reactions all round though by the looks of it.

Reaction score
There are already many players on there that are almost too good. Everyman..and Woman for themselves
It has the developers of Fortnite worried.

I have been playing it. TBH I find Fortnite tricky and my Lad kicks my arse most nights at 11yo so switching to a different game and trying to master that too is proving to be quite difficult. My reflexs just aren't the same anymore

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
PUBG was good, not played it in ages though, it had a lot of issues which are apparently fixed now.

Can't understand the love for Fortnite.

Reaction score
Played PUBG twice after paying for it. Found myself useless. Shooting at people and nothing was happening. They would just turn around and kill me.
Infuruating. Not played it for a long, long time. A waste of 23£

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone tried the unlockable characters? I'm getting close to being able to choose which one to unlock, but I'm not sure yet.

I'm tempted by "caustic", as those gas canisters look pretty handy :).

Ask a Question