They Are Billions

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of RTS games, so when I heard about "They Are Billions", I had to buy it :). It had a really popular launch and there was a lot of hype on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/644930/They_Are_Billions/

It's a little like a city building game (like the Anno series), but one where you're only competing against a horde of AI zombies. You need to defend your town centre building at all costs, which involves you researching tech and building a town around it. Likely surrounded by a wall and turrets!

This game is really hard. The first few times you play it, don't expect to win... it's very unforgiving. At one point, I almost gave up playing it - but persisted. It's not a game to play for an easy ride :lol:.

It is still in "early access" on steam - which would normally be a red flag for me. However, this game is in a very playable state - but the big single player campaign is still in development.

I'll post a bit more in a few months, once the full version is released :).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This game is still in development, but the early access version is very fully featured. I've been playing it on and off for a while now and it just keeps getting better :). The survival mode is great fun and probably won't change much before release, but the campaign mode has been kept under wraps for now.

Anyone else playing this?

Ask a Question