Nier Automata

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just finished this game and really enjoyed it a lot. Steam says I spent 55 hours playing it whereas the game itself lists 48 hours gameplay. Whatever the true figure it seems like good value for money to me.

After finishing players get an opportunity to play back several different endings. I've played one, will be trying the others.

The game could be described as anime but imo it's more than that, the soundtrack is quite captivating and the whole game has an other-worldliness and uniqueness all it's own.

In the comments for the game in Steam some players are complaining they've had issues with graphics but I didn't experience any problems at all.

Best game I've played for some time, might just have to play it again :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Purely in the interests of research and verification I tried that thing and yes, it works :eek:

Hold down the left and right joysticks together (Xbox 360 wireless controller) and boom, her skirt disappears.

Only in a Japanese game...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Purely in the interests of research and verification I tried that thing and yes, it works :eek:

Hold down the left and right joysticks together (Xbox 360 wireless controller) and boom, her skirt disappears.

Only in a Japanese game...

I seem to remember some rather fetching female outfits/skins for a Wolfstein game that I downloaded. Which is not the same but close. :D

The Nier game does look rather good but it will have to come down in price before I can afford it. :cool:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ha I finally bought this game and yer right it is pretty cool. Only had a quick try out but it runs very well on my Arch set up.

Tried to save but it kept telling me that was not possible at the moment. So how do I save ?

Also bought Borderlands 3 from Green man gaming but will only start this when the weather gets bad as I tend to get addicted to the game play. and I have too much to do at the moment. :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply squire and you've probably worked it out by now but you can't save the game for about an hour when you first start it. After that you can only save at travel stations but there's a lot of them. The only time you can't save is during combat and there are no travel stations in deserts and wide open spaces.

The game play is also quite different for the first hour, it will change after that.

Ask a Question