Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I bought this game in the recent Steam Sale and imo it's very good. The last of the three current newer TR releases (so they say) it's very much in the tradition of earlier Lara Croft adventures, a mixture of exploration via jumping, swinging and climbing, fps and puzzles.

So far I've played 7 hours and unlocked 5 of 68 achievements. There have been some niggling and annoying moments where Lara manages to die over and over, usually through falling although battling a jaguar was a bit hairy, but all Tomb Raider games have been like that.

The graphics are good, gameplay fluid and all in all I am enjoying this game. I've just completed the part where Lara is in the Peruvian Jungle and has a dream about her childhood which you get to play as Lara as a young girl.

I paid £29.79 for the game, usual price is around £45 and there's a Special edition that costs more but I don't know what that entails.

Recommended :cool:

Reaction score
I think I'll be getting this for xbox or ps4. However far too much to pay at moment.
Unless I can manage to get it cheap on PC then use my 360 controller from comfort of my sofa

I meet minimum spec so that good!

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I have played Tomb Raider since the PS1, I beat part 1, 2, and 3. These newer games are very good because they are theatrical.

Ask a Question