Titanfall 2 Review

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Titanfall 2 was released on Friday last week, and the reviews and unanimous; it's really good. Don't just take my work for it, check out this review from Kotaku:

When I finished Titanfall 2's campaign, my body felt numb. I left my apartment, walked to the street corner and bummed a cigarette. I needed to calm myself. I’d just been through an astounding experience.

The original Titanfall was a game of overly high ambition. Fluid player movement led to frantic and gorgeous ground battles before giving way to massive fights between giant robots. Yet, this idea was half formed. A multiplayer only experience, it began to fracture as ill thought DLC and general mismanagement lead to a partitioned community that could not sustain itself. Titanfall 2 delivers on previous ambitions and smashes forward to offer something remarkable. You might have come here for the multiplayer but the true standout is the single player campaign.

Titanfall 2 review.png

Read the full review here: Kotaku

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, me too!

Gonna wait a little while for this and Battlefield 1 to come down in price, then going to jump :D.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Gonna wait a little while for this and Battlefield 1 to come down in price, then going to jump :D.

Well that worked out well - Bex got an e-mail for £15 off an ebay purchase (account specific unfortunately), so I bought Battlefield 1 from Argos ebay (collection) for £25 in total :D.

edit: Turns out we're not getting it due to incompetence from Argos :wall:.

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
@Ian spoke too soon! :( Got the email confirmation through, and it had mysteriously changed to delivery rather than collection, at an address which missed out the house number and street name. So just had to cancel the order, and hope that I can still use the voucher. I flipping hate ebay sometimes, it's rubbish :mad:

Ask a Question