i cant make audio cds

G

whenever i try to make audio cds they end up not being able to be played in cd players only through windows media player. How can i make ordinary cds that will play in cd players. I am switching the setting to say audio cd when i do it it just isnt working

I

Ionizer

Lee said:
whenever i try to make audio cds they end up not being able to be played
in cd players only through windows media player. How can i make ordinary cds
that will play in cd players. I am switching the setting to say audio cd
when i do it it just isnt working

An audio CD must be "closed" or "finalized" by the burning software in order
for home audio CD players to play it. Have a look around in the options to
locate this setting. Sorry I can't be more precise- I have not used Windows
Media Player to burn audio CDs. I recommend that you have a look to see if
any burning software was included with your system/burner. Most come
bundled with a freeware version of Nero or EasyCD Creator. Both work like a
dream.

G

what software r u using to copy music
if you use roxio product. then check to see if the "finalize disk" is check marked in the settings, in order for the cd to be played in regular cd players.
Also note that the songs u copy on to CD/RW (cd rewritables) might not be detected by home or car stereo system. Only cd/R's (only cd writable once) work fine for audio copying.

----- Lee wrote: ----

whenever i try to make audio cds they end up not being able to be played in cd players only through windows media player. How can i make ordinary cds that will play in cd players. I am switching the setting to say audio cd when i do it it just isnt working

Ask a Question