Doom 3

Reaction score
hah yeah i found a evga 6600gt for 210 and 4 dollar shipping, dunno how that translates into euro's. looks like what i'm goin for, but i'mhaving problems figuring out which mobo to go with... i know and can talk about gfx cards all day. but on mobo's. simple operation is all i know... besides each componet knowlegde of course. like setting fsb... onboard jumpers or in bios isnt the issue. why do some people find it hard to run at 400mhz for a socket A. most are saying they're luckily getting 200... whats up with that? is it they are running a p.o.s. processor or did i miss somthing.? oh yeah and i checked differences on 9800 pro vs 6600gt. no one came even close to saying they were near the same quality... even people upgrading from 9800pro to the 6600gt. just not sure if i want to stick with agp or switch to pci -e. since the money i save on the gfx card could go to a new processor or mobo.... p.s. my mobo question is for socket A only, not the 939's.

Ask a Question