Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://store.steampowered.com/app/283290/Nosferatu_The_Wrath_of_Malachi/

I just bought this for £0.69 with the loot I made from selling cards on Steam. Thought it might be a nice easy sort of old fashioned shooter. How wrong could I be.
  • Highly intense, first-person shooter, survival horror
  • Enemies appearing shock style from everywhere

As the blurb says it is not quite as easy as you would think. It certainly is old style but the graphics are pretty darn neat for all that. An the combat and enemies are unforgiving and ferocious. After dying several times I did find a sword and thought I would be ok for a while. Not so the enemies seemed to increase and I need a gun or several guns, big ones.
Can not say more as I have only looked in three rooms and am overwhelmed.

Priced at £6.99 at the moment but if you see it in a sale and like old style it would be well worth a punt. Now where is that holy water and the big guns :eek:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I tried that a few years back and yes, it is damned difficult.

I managed to get about an hour into the game but then started dying so often I got the pox with it and gave up, lol

Good for those who like a 'challenging environment' as they say :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I tried that a few years back and yes, it is damned difficult.

I managed to get about an hour into the game but then started dying so often I got the pox with it and gave up, lol

Good for those who like a 'challenging environment' as they say :D

Thank goodness someone else thinks the game is difficult. I thought for a moment that old age had caught up with me big time
hysterical.gif

Ask a Question