Doom (PC)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
IGN have been checking out the latest game from Bethesda Softworks - the highly anticipated Doom. Here's a snippet:

At its best, Doom is everything it should be: a single-player campaign that’s just you, your super shotgun, and barely the amount of ammunition required to kill every single demon on Mars. It feels like a Doom game as you desperately try to find health pickups to keep you going, an ever-growing menagerie of demons snapping at your heels. It's exhausting and exciting and a little bit dumb, and when you're into it you're all the way in. At its worst, Doom is a repetitive series of enclosed rooms filled with demons, all of which you must kill to advance, complemented by a derivative and poorly thought-out multiplayer mode.

Read more here.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm actually quite tempted by this, it looks like a great game for a quick few rounds here and there. Am watching Flops thread with interest. :)

Reaction score
Its for anyone who wants a fast action packed horror FPS game without worrying about the storyline......I'm in :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm still such a scaredy cat, this kind of game still makes me jump out of my skin :blush:

Reaction score
I'm still such a scaredy cat, this kind of game still makes me jump out of my skin :blush:

Make sure you turn all the lights off and wear some surround sound headphones to increase the effect when your playing ;-)