Digital Photoframe ?????

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Any one seen one ?? I'm looking to buy a 8" or 9" or 10" one for me mum as a christmas present . A slver framed one or one with extra clip on frames . So I'm looking for ideas folks .

:D

Reaction score
I think I have seen them on play.com mate

good idea to get one of those!

Hang it up on the wall :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I got an e-mail from Amazon this morning which linked me to This

Plenty there to choose from. Jessops sell them as well, if there's a branch near you, as will most shops selling photography equipment, such as Dixons, Currys & Comet.

I know absolutely zilch about them myself though, so cannot make recommendations.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well it arrived today . The link above does not work . I was going to buy it from a well known retailer but complications arose . So I ended up ordering from E-Buyer as they offered free postage so it cost £64 plus £4.79 for a 1GB SD card .I'll have to take more pics as I don't think I have 1000 that me mum will like . Very impressed with the retailer as I ordered on Thursdy and it arrived on Wednessday . It would have been here on Monday but I was out .
The photo frame is neat and looks good with any of the coloured inserts . Was a plug and play set up , easy peasy . I've only had time to load a few pics on the card and play them but I'll post agin with an update . Pictures looked good though some did look over exposed , I had the same pics on the pc screen for comparison . For the resolution the end result was very good overall though .
I'll have a play tomorow and post some more info and pics .
Bad news is E-buyer don't have any stock left .
So far it looks a good buy . 3 of us clubed together to buy it so it will be a reasonably priced present .

nod.gif

Heres a link to its specs.

http://www.paramountzone.com/cibox-7-digital-photo-frame.htm

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad it got there safe and sound :thumb:

Digital photo frames are a great idea - we've got a little one that was given as a present last year and it's a clever little unit:D

Ask a Question