An AOC Q3279VWF Monitor is...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... on its way to me via:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0777TRHPQ?&tag=experevi-21&ascsubtag=1405601

One of my Acer monitors has developed, what looks like, screen burn. I could just swap it out for the 'spare' Acer, but I seen this on Amazingdotcon and my brain just press the buttons on the keyboard.

I think I'm gonna need a bigger desk. :lol:

This 31.5in QHD monitor is the cheapest we've ever reviewed. It has all the bells and whistles you'd want from a monitor: it features a 1440p MVA panel that runs natively at 75Hz, has AMD FreeSync technology built-in for gamers who have a compatible AMD graphics card, has a stunning design with low-profile bezels and has an elegant stand.

Its MVA panel provides an incredible contrast ratio, good colour accuracy and terrific viewing angles. It isn't just a pretty monitor, as it features an impressively low input lag, a fast response time and doesn't suffer from any frame skipping or severe overshoot ghosting (with Overdrive set to medium).

should be here Sat

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Wow! I'm a more than a little jealous! Looks great, bet you can't wait for it to arrive :thumb:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Is up-n-running and almost completely swallows my desk ... fecking thing is huge, to what I'm used to. Also pleased that my older AOC can flip to portrait, that way I still have two monitors on me desk.

My games look fantastic! :dance:

Had to laugh, now have a 'proper' driver for the 24" AOC. :lol:

muckshifter

Reaction score
IMG_20180730_162811.jpg

:D

Ask a Question