AOC I2757FM 27inch Pro IPS LED Monitor

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Kit Guru have reviewed the AOC I2757FM 27inch Pro IPS LED Monitor - here's what they thought about it:

"The AOC I2757FM 27″ Pro IPS LED Monitor will appeal to the enthusiast audience who want a large, high quality screen without having to spend a fortune for the real estate.

At less than £230 from Scan the AOC I2757FM certainly offers good value for money. While the resolution is limited to 1080P, the quality of this panel is higher than many 27 inch screens we have tested in the past.

LED backlighting is excellent, and as good as we have seen in this price bracket. While black definition could be better, it wasn’t an overly negative result and white purity compensated, delivering a clean, bright image with a variety of media. Viewing angles are excellent on the horizontal plane, and above average on the vertical plane, meaning you can view slightly off centre without suffering noticeable colour shift or brightness degradation.

Colour intensity is commendable, and once calibrated the images presented are both realistic and vibrant. Overall I would class image quality as slightly above average and the pros certainly outweigh the cons. Additionally, If MHL support is important, then this makes the deal even sweeter."

You can read their full review here.

Ask a Question