Motorola MOCA MM1000 in the UK

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for another Motorola MOCA MM1000 adaptor, but I can't seem to find one to buy in the UK anywhere. It was a few years ago when I last bought one, so it may not be made anymore (and little demand on ebay).

I've contacted Motorola, who then directed me to a company named Zebra for a response. No luck so far.

If anyone happens to see one of these, please do let me know! I may need to try and import a US model if I can't find one, but that will need a new PSU etc.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
@Ian This is available everywhere even in nearby stores in Houston at $69.99

If you need any help, I would be more than happy to buy it on Amazon and ship it directly to you. Let me know.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you @Quadophile, that is very kind! If I struggle to get one here, I may take you up on that offer :D.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi @badogblue :). I ended up buying it from ebay brand new, and I've seen a few come up since.

There's one online there right now as it happens:

Reaction score
Thanks @Ian I had seen that one on eBay, unfortunately only 1 left which isn't much use, will create a watchlist for eBay though, in case more come up. Thanks.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks @Ian I had seen that one on eBay, unfortunately only 1 left which isn't much use, will create a watchlist for eBay though, in case more come up. Thanks.
I've seen a few on ebay in recent weeks, but you might need to buy them 1 at a time as they come up as I've not seen a stockist with multiple items. Good luck!

Have you used these before? I've got 3 now and they work great.

Reaction score
Good point, seeing how rare these are.

Haven't used them before, only came across them recently and they seem so much better than powerline, especially for speeds above 100mb. Can't believe these aren't more common in UK.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Totally agree!

It's been transformational for my home network - it hasn't skipped a beat since I installed them. Super fast speeds and means I can avoid lots of additional cabling. Latency is minimal too.

Ask a Question