Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting it, but if it's not hugely different from MW2 then I'm going to wait a while and pick it up during an offer.

Have you played the SP campaign yet?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
TBH if your looking at getting a cod game Ian, i'd consider Black Ops, at least for the multiplayer, as its server based. :)

Not touched the SP yet, i understand it carry s on where MW2 left off.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'll probably buy this, for the SP version if nothing else. Hell, I have all the others, enjoyed all of them playing SP, so gotta have the set :D

Reaction score
The only sp version I've ever played all the way through was mw , I just never bother ....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Very Naughty!!!

Modern Warfare 3 Harboring Old COD Maps

http://www.dealspwn.com/modern-warfare-3-harboring-cod-maps-83389

Your rather naive if you thought they wouldn't do that to be honest... ;)

They (Activision) always do that, a few new maps and a couple of 'classics' ina map pack DLC, its common practice....

That said it could also be old code left over from MW2 too.

Cgb80.png

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Don't make it right though... ;)

From the article linked to:

Activision has made an absolute killing on Call of Duty map packs - and we can only blame ourselves for paying those extortionate prices

I know I'm sounding like a stuck record (now there's a quaint old expression) but that's what really poxes me off. Pure greed.

But not me, oh no, haven't purchased any CoD add-ons at all.

Er, yet :cry:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
If you don't mind paying time and again for rehashed content then that's fine..Suck it up! :nod:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No it doesn't make it right, i didn't say it did. CoD is a cash cow, pure and simple now.

I wont be buying anymore cod games, not unless they do something amazing with the next one....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I wont be buying anymore cod games, not unless they do something amazing with the next one....

:lol::lol::lol:

You said that about the last two!

But you still bought 'em :D

And you'll probably buy any more that come along but... so what?

If a person enjoys the game and doesn't mind paying the asking price, who gives a monkeys about the moral issues?

I think the whole thing sucks tbh but with decent SP FPS's thin on the ground I'll probably be a sucker and purchase.

I haven't bought any map packs though - ever. But I will confess I'm considering getting some more maps for Black Ops, it would make looking for a game a helluva lot easier.

Goes against the grain so much though :mad:

Ask a Question