Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare & Modern Warfare Remastered

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
This is out today? I dunno, the last good CoD game was Call of Duty 4. Looks like they know that as they've remastered it. :lol:

Saw this on Reddit earlier.....

So basically, If you buy this game on the Windows store you can only play with others that bought it from the Windows store and not someone who bought it from Steam!
I feel sorry for the 3 people that actually buy games from the Windows store.

To be clear this is Activision not MS that is responsible.

More info: http://www.windowscentral.com/call-duty-coming-windows-store-not-without-some-drawbacks

USDC2Xs.gif

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I know right!?

I've got Forza Apex and Horizon 3 neither I paid for, Apex was free and FH3 is part of the play anywhere program. I wouldn't dream of actually buying a game from it.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Activision are plonkers. I won't be buying the game. From anybody, the franchise has lost its sparkle for me.

Last one I bought (in a sale) was Ghosts and I didn't even finish the single player campaign, it just seemed dull.

I did actually buy all the extra maps for one of the CoD's, can't even remember which one it was now.

Call of Duty 4, however, I play multiplayer almost every day. CoD 5 isn't bad, apart from the damn dogs, but 1 & 2 seemed to be only custom maps last time I looked, which was probably over a year ago.

I think my next significant game purchase may very well be Gears Of War 4.

Ask a Question