Big Brother! What is going on?!

Reaction score
I felt like Sven in the attached picture because of the actions of the ref in the other picture :(

Attachments

• IDIOT.jpg
    IDIOT.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 115
  • SVEN.jpg
    SVEN.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 184

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

Is that you in the photo? Looking very 'moody' and thoughtful.

Didn't spot many abandoned flags today when I went to Leeds and back - I was expecting quite a hew homeless flags scattered about. A real shame - the bonus for us non footie people was how quiet the roads were - even Sally Traffic (Radio 2) was commenting the other day - great especially on the old M1 which can be a bit tricky! We don't have any flags floating around the house or the car although the males in the family are sporting a few patriotic screensavers and other bits.

Gabriella x

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Chris; You don't look how I expected you to look... :)

Hope you had a good birthday, Gabriella. I know I don't comment much, but I read most of what's said round here. Nice to see another female face around (so to speak)!

Reaction score
So, Bex, Is that in a good way or a bad way now?

How did you expect me to look? Would be interested to hear a description...geekling?;)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Bex

Thnx - it was good - went out for a Cantonese meal Sat night with hubby, elder son, elder daughter and b/f - big fight broke out at the pub opposite (we live in a really quiet place so it was quite something!). It would be good to get some more females on the forum - not that you guys aren't good company.

Dear Chris

If the picture was a bit brighter we could have a good look at you!! Is that your natural hair colour? I imagined you to be darker in colouring than you are in the photo.

Gabriella x

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Dear Gabriella,

Come to think of it, the guys here would be thrilled if there were more gals on the forum! :D:D:D

You know how thrilled they already are with just two around, did you not notice how post count has gone up lately?

If there were 20 I am sure this place would become "Picadally Circus"

Reaction score
I'll atach a pic or two for you to see :)

sorry about quality - took with my phone!

the 2 recent pics i got my hair cut. it doesnt do much for me i dont think. Yeah i had my hair streaked for the school leavers dinner. Not by much at all though...

have fun :D

Attachments

• ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Me_Mirror.jpg
    Me_Mirror.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 161
  • me again.jpg
    me again.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 135
  • me lol.jpg
    me lol.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 107

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
We are live on BB now.....Vanessa is OUT 2nite - landslide 86% of votes - I quite liked her to be honest. Back at 10pm with live interview........

I quite liked Kitten, I wonder what she is up to now?

Gabriella xx

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
So, Bex, Is that in a good way or a bad way now?

How did you expect me to look? Would be interested to hear a description...geekling?
Hmmm... are you trying to chat me up, Chris? If you are, I might have to set Ian on you... ;)

You actually look a lot like my bro, which is why I was suprised, except he's over 6ft and very muscular - gone are the days when I can call him my 'little' brother!

It would be quite interesting to see what other forum goers look like... as for me, I believe there's one of me and a laptop floating around on the internet somewhere... lol!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Dear Gabriella,

Come to think of it, the guys here would be thrilled if there were more gals on the forum! :D:D:D

You know how thrilled they already are with just two around, did you not notice how post count has gone up lately?

If there were 20 I am sure this place would become "Picadally Circus"
Lol!

How could we possibly attract more wonderful women like Gabriella and myself? Surely we are a rare breed?!

P.S. This goes back a while, but on the old site there was a pic in the gallery of a 'Glowing Flower' that you had taken... I'd just like to say that I thought it was a very beautiful photograph. :)

Reaction score
hmm nope i was not trying to chat you up - i do not know what you look like!

you calling me unmuscular? are you? huh? huh? wanna piece a me? lol jk ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
sexy bex said:
Lol!

How could we possibly attract more wonderful women like Gabriella and myself? Surely we are a rare breed?!

P.S. This goes back a while, but on the old site there was a pic in the gallery of a 'Glowing Flower' that you had taken... I'd just like to say that I thought it was a very beautiful photograph. :)
Yes you two are certianly belonging to a rare breed!

As for the glowing flower, thank you for the compliment :)

Here it is:

Glowing Flower

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
PLEASE don't set Ian on me i beg you PLEEEEASE not Ian....I'll do anything just PLEASE don't!!

;)
lol, don't worry, I am restrained ;)

We were trying to sell her laptop on ebay, and I thought that posing with the laptop would get some more interest in selling it!

Last edited:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Lovely photo Quadophile - silly question - do you have any sunflower pictures (of real ones)?

Gabriella x

Reaction score
Did the laptop sell?

My experience of ebay is that you could have Britney Spears, J-Lo and Beyonce naked, each standing behind a PC in a strategically placed position with the title:

“Buy three and all will be revealed!”

but still any potential bidder will email or phone asking "how much for a 512mb upgrade?"

Ask a Question