Big Brother! What is going on?!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

You are obvioulsy a whizz with a claculator...don't 4get that people's wages were a lot less than now....but yes, it's very true.....

Night night

Gabriella xx

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hi Floppy

Rozencrantz and Guildenstein Are Dead (or something like that) - quite right Floppy - anyway - how do u know we werne't at school at the same time? Could be possible.......

Where were you in 1972/what were u doing?

Kind regards

Gabriella x

Leaving school - 1979 (age 18) for me.. I dare floppy to reveal the year he left school.... when I left school the firemen were on strike and there were green goddesses on the street. Then went to what was the Coventry Polytechnic (now Coventry University) and met The Specials, UB40 and loads of other contemporary bands/acts...those were the days....

Gabriella xx

Right, doing a quick calculation, I think I can guess your age, sortta. You be about the same age my ex, I think.

What year did I leave school? Double dare me eh? Hmm, OK, revealing true old farty status, the year was......

Oh sheesh, now I owned up :D

What was I doing in 1972? Doing a resident DJ spot at two venues weekly, had about three or four different daytime jobs that year as well, none of any particular importance, one of which was delivering smoked salmon in a van to London restaurants and rich old ladies living at Hyde Park Mansions.

Actually, it was a bad year for me, one of two 'lost' years, really. Drugs. If you really want to know. But that was a long time ago, I wised up pretty quick and I still here, so.....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Christopher, Christopher!

My man, you have a little maturing to do.

You wanna get on with the ladies?

Well, no matter how old or young they are, never ever state their age.

Here endeth the lesson ;) :D

ps: it's (ignore gaps) [ quote ] ending with [ /quote ]

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
'orry :(...
Hehe, don't worry 'bout it ;)

I'm curious as to what Gabriella has to say now.... :D

Oh, and that's not HTML code used in the Forum, it's Vb code, which I'm sure is peculiar to Vb Forums, though not completely sure on that one.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Floppy and Chris

OK guys.....born June 1961 in Essex (yes that makes me 43 - last week!), early school in Essex, to Leeds in 1969 with dad's job, Cov Univeristy 1979-1983 and worked 1983 to date in a job that cannot be revealed!! It gets far too many comments and it's best not to go there!!! Decent and honest though.

In 1972 - started Grammar School (convent with lots of nuns and some very strange thoughts I have to say!).

Married with 3 children 15, 15 and 10 - very happy - love life, people, their stories and experiences, Big Brother, work, computers, my kids, hubby etc....

That's me really.......

Gabriella x

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
OK, it's guess the occupation time folks.... :D

Hmmm...

Traffic Warden
Ventriloquist's Dummy
Test Pilot
Human Cannonball
Sewage Maintenance
PA to The Third Earl of York
Policewoman (ahem, 'police person')
Opera Singer

OK, giss a clue, giss a clue :D

Oh, and me? I install, repair, upgrade and generally mess about with: sound systems (PA's and large building loudspeaker Networks); CCTV; door entry systems and Stage Lighting.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Ha ha floppy

Wrong, wrong, very wrong........

Did a 4 year degree.........

Gabriella xx

PS Far too controversial to ever say but you are so very wrong with your guesses!!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Anyway

What about my fax - can someone help me in very simple terms please......... I may have to send a carrier pigoen to deliver those rare but important faxes........

Gabriella x

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nuclear Scientist
GM Crop Researcher
Head Of Greenpeace

You got me thinkin' now :confused:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Readers

Not many posts on BB - are u all watching footie - I am catchhing up with BB on C4 - people are ordering hair gel by the boat load - Ahmed has ordered dates and Nadia some ciggies - £60+ already.....

What does Staurt look like with those hairbands/hair bobbles in........ He needs a make-over from The Saln (another one of my faves)!!

Gabriella xx

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Apricots have given way to Stuart getting his cowboys hats - reduced to £6 from £18 each...what are they gonna do with the hats......Stuart descibes it as a 'day of joy' - goods to be delivered on Saturday.....

Gabriella xx

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I must be an Alien.

I don't like BB or Football.

Does that make me a sad case?

Maybe.

I did notice the footie was on when all the Call Of Duty servers became deserted :D

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear floppy

Don't despair - England are out of the game now or so my kids tell me......we still have BB and there will be plenty of people back on the forum, it has been v quiet 2nite...

What will people do with all those car and vehicle flags I wonder?

Gabriella xx

Reaction score
My flag will stay attached half way up the telegraph pole by my house.

We were robbed of the tournament and the portugeese know it. So does the ref.

Reaction score
I was looking on the network for a picture to attach of it flopping in the wind patriotically on the pole outside my house but, alas, someone i think deleted it :'(

Ask a Question