Whats your favourite Advert

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
It's gone 4:00am in the morning and i just cannot sleep so thought i would pop in and have a look who's about, but surprise surprise your all fasto.

So i thought i would start this thread.

What's your favourite advert on the telly, it can either be now or your all time fav.

At the moment the travel agent one where the guys ripping material from his body and threatening to take the big gun out, is quite memorable and funny.... :D

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Ermmmmmmmmmm...Oh it has to be Shake 'n' Vac!

"do the Shake 'n' Vac and put the freshness back"

Reaction score
The mini advert - two guys naked in a mini driving along and slap this naked guy about the torso with a big floppy fish. "That was a good one" hahaha

Halarious.

The new pepsi advert - guy hops in a cab and asks to go to the airport, then finds a chimp is driving :D

They are a couple that come to mind

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
the mazda3 ad where the dog gets quirted in the face, think thats great

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I like the one with the "inner self" - Danone I think?

The Honda Cog advert... brilliant :)

Reaction score
I like the new Nationwide series of adverts,

Customer wants to borrow a pen but bank employee shouts "New Customers Only etc..."

Seen a few of their new comedy series of adverts, they are cool and funny.

Chris,

Reaction score
VW Golf GTI, with the "Singing in the Rain" theme.
This is my fav at the min.:thumb:

I also like the one for the Zafira and 5 seater car where the 2 kids are in the drives snd talk like the grown ups.
"I think someone forgot to go to the toilet"

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh yes Ian that honda advert is just class, wonder how long that took to make and how many takes before they got it right,

Anyone with this info please feel free to post. i'd be betting its more than 20 takes.

It reminds me of that squirrel advert where it has to work out and cover the assault course to get the nuts, that must have taken ages aswell.

Your showing your age now dramaqueen with the smash adverts but they were funny, bet not too many people on here remember those.

Chris do you reckon that guy in the mini adventure advert gets hurt because he don't half recieve a clout.

Yeah the singin in the rain ad is kinda weird the way he contorts his body, good though.

This is one for y'all who remembers the original big mac advert,
You know the one.....

Two all beef patti's
Special sauce
Lettuce
Cheese
Pickles
And Onions
All in a sesame seed bun.

But you had to say it as quick as possible, I think the world record was something like 1.1 seconds and was a guy from USA...... Showing my age as well now..tut tut...:p

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ian's got the DVD of the advert and how they made it, it was very impressive... for an advert! ;) I think he probably lost it in the depths of his study though

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ha ha ha chris just seen that ad with the chimp driving yeah thats funny.

By the way love the avatar bigjay, it cracks me up everytime i see it, i just cannot stop my eyes from being diverted to the top left hand corner of your posts.

I bet not many can read bigjays posts without having there attention taken just for a second or so.....whats that i hear you say............bet ya can't....:D

Reaction score
I like the advert for the post office. When the kids start arguing and one has the other by the head and he is shouting at him on top of the car bonnet

'well who's the daddy, whos the daddy then'

makes me laugh when he says that.

Reaction score
Golf GTI : 4. everything else : 1

Hi Guys n Gals,

looks like Gene Kelly singing in the rain and dancing around the new GTI car got the votes!
Good, I like that 1 too.

icon2.gif
Happy Easter!

OMAG
icon12.gif

Reaction score
OMG ! Are you forgetting the greatest advert of ALL time ?!?!

Has to be the Guiness advert when the horses come out of the sea !!!

The music that goes with it is wicked !!! :) hehe

That is just so good !!! Best EASILY !!! :)

Ask a Question