Big Brother! What is going on?!

Reaction score
What are your views on big brother?
Was victor in his rights to throw a plate at Emma?
Should Emma have been removed?
Will CH4 stop the show early?
Who do you hate and why?
Who is your favourite housemate?
Whats been your favourite part so far?

Anything you would like to say about Big Brother - Here is the place to do so.
Enjoy

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Big Brother is for Morons.

Who gives a flying ****?

That's Entertainment?

Sad.

Sorry :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhhhh - I can't stand big brother! I really do hope people from other countries to not think we are all like this ;)

I can find it entertaining for 5 mins, but I really do cringe when I see some of the stuff that goes on in that studio. They really scraped the bottom of the barrel for some of the people in there!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, all to create controversy. Worked I suppose!

Reaction score
Personally i watch it just to see all the stupid things they do and also to see the hot chicks naked (at which point i believe it would be necassary to say that Nadia does not count...)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Personally i watch it just to see all the stupid things they do and also to see the hot chicks naked (at which point i believe it would be necassary to say that Nadia does not count...)
Now you've got me interested :D

Damnit :(

Reaction score
lol - mud wrestling involving young girls is worthwile TV. Not so for young girls who were called Carlos a few years ago...

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
I have avidly watched BB since the first series I can remember being in Menorca during the 1st series and buying The Sun (I confess - I am sorry!) jsut to get the latest on Nasty Nick. I have continues to be 'hooked' and whilst I agree that we have some 'alternative types' this year, it is quite interesting vieiwng. At the risk of appearing controversial it makes much better viewing for me that Euro 2004. I know there are loads of fans of Euro out there but it just doesn't do it for me. Give me a bit of interesting human interaction which doesn't involve a spherical object!

I am still having probs with the bridge dll thingy but 2nite I cannot go there! I am worried the whole computer is a bit shafted...2morro is another day and I will tackle when I have my wits about me.

Who's out 2nite I wonder? (BB) Can't wait till Davina tells us!!!!!!! In might be a saddo but I work hard all work and I am entitled to some light relief!

Gabriella x

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Actually, I think I must be the saddo here.

Euro 2004?

About as exciting as watching paint dry :D

There's no hope for me really, is there? Football and BB just don't even register on the excitement scale with me :(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
so...uh...what do you watch...or shouldn't i ask....;)
Leisure time = Online Gaming; DVD Movies; reading; listening to Music, pub.

That about it really. I haven't watched TV for about three years now, I just got poxed off with it, nothing but crap.

I think maybe BB was a catalyst in that decision... ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
lol!

you wont watch A N Y tv programs?
Uh, no. Sometimes I feel a little weird, if the conversation turns to 'Did you see that thing on the telly last night......'

or

I see a newspaper and there's some 'celebrity' in it, from TV, I think 'Who the hell's that?'

My daughter (she's a year older than you Mr Postill :D ) watches that crap sometimes though, so I pick up snippets.

Betraying my old farty status, I have to ask - can't anybody make a program without any cussin' in it anymore?

I mean, sheesh, the power of some words are now losing their ability to shock ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Sky? Nope, just the terrestrial channels.

I wouldn't have Sky on principle, I'm really not fond of Rupert Murdoch.

I was thinking of buying one of those digital receiver boxes though, no subscription charges and it may keep daughter-san a little happier.

Reaction score
who is Rupert Murdoch?

sky is awesome - i find the Discovery channels very very interesting.

freeview is ok - most of the channels are rubbish.

Ask a Question