Another question on dual purpose heading styles

G

I have as per a previous response I created a custom toolbar containing common styles (heading 1-3 etc)

Some users still insist on using Heading 2 as a heading in one section of a document and as numbered paragraphs in another section (because we've always done it this way).

Can I create a style for numbered paragraphs that have the same number format as heading 2 and number as though it was heading 2

1.0 Heading1
2.0 Heading1
2.1 Heading2
3.0 Heading1
3.1 Number paragraph of text
3.2 Number paragraph

G

If I understand your question, you want to use the same numbering style as Heading 2 but in a new style with another name. Base your new style on Heading 2. That will pick up the numbering then you can change the font, margins, etc. of the new style to suit.

G

Will do. Thank
----- BJLMorgan wrote: ----

If I understand your question, you want to use the same numbering style as Heading 2 but in a new style with another name. Base your new style on Heading 2. That will pick up the numbering then you can change the font, margins, etc. of the new style to suit.

Ask a Question