Your Weekend?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
In the end went for a three mile walk along riverfront, into pub, lottsa friends there, had a few.

Just got home, I am rat-a***d.

Please ignore anything I post between now and 8am tomorrow :D

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Good for you Flops, a little of what you fancy does you good!!

Gabs xx

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Ahhhh! That must have been nice :) Do you do that often?
Yep ... it's a 3 mile walk to the pub. ;)

:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Ahhhh! That must have been nice :) Do you do that often?

Nope.

Usually I get a bus ;)

Was kinda interesting though, lived here all my life, yet never done that, except late at night when it's pitch black.

Lotta stuff there I never knew existed.

Quite odd :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Perhaps a new hobby Flops.....long walks to local pubs to explore guest beers???????

Thought about joining CAMRA and being an inspector?? I have a couple of friends who 'inspect' for CAMRA 'undercover' and they have a whale of a time.

Gabs xx

Reaction score
Walke round a couple of dive shops with the kids, eventually getting frustrated that I can't dive for a couple of months because of my recent operation :(

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi UKJag

Me and you both not able to drive at the moment, it is a killer isn't it?? I m counting the days till I can zoom off again!!

Gabs x

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I wish you both a speedy recovery! :)

I've got to have two wisdom teeth out under local anaesthetic in the near future - not very pleasant.

I hope you'll be able to make the next PCR meet - it'll be sometime in November or December, in either London or Manchester.

:thumb:

Reaction score
gabriella said:
Hi UKJag

Me and you both not able to drive at the moment, it is a killer isn't it?? I m counting the days till I can zoom off again!!

Gabs x
:) Dive, not Drive Gabs. I can drive, but I can't drive and dive :p

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
I wish you both a speedy recovery! :)

I've got to have two wisdom teeth out under local anaesthetic in the near future - not very pleasant.

I hope you'll be able to make the next PCR meet - it'll be sometime in November or December, in either London or Manchester.

Thanks for good wishes Bex. Definately up for PCR meet in London!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Sorry UKJag - blame the fact I didn't have my contact lenses in when I posted earlier!!

Thanks Bex, I am doing OK, just back from Tesco - took a while but managed it with a lift and a strong man to carry the stuff!!!

I have had all 4 wisdom teeth out with local anaesthetic - first day or so can be a bit hard - make sure you get some good painkillers in and rest with grapes being dropped into your mouth!!!

Gabs xx

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
gabriella said:
I have had all 4 wisdom teeth out with local anaesthetic - first day or so can be a bit hard - make sure you get some good painkillers in and rest with grapes being dropped into your mouth!!!

Gabs xx

I've had one out under general anaesthetic - that was painful and made me sick for a few days, so I'm actually quite glad I've got local this time!

It will be very hard, but I suppose I can put up with being waited on hand and foot... *sigh*

;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:

Lots of Ice cream, that is what I use to get when I was a kid and getting a tooth a day pulled for 3 days in a row. I always thought it was something serious but when my dad use to drop me off at the dentist for an early appointment daily I found out it was not a big deal :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I had all four wisdom teeth out under general anesthetic when I was 23. It didn't hurt but I was off on another planet for about two days afterwards, completely spaced.

I didn't like that at all, so local seems better.

Good luck Bex :)

And talking of ailments, I must confess to having felt a little fragile this morning :blush:

Ask a Question