It's BST on Sunday

Reaction score
So apart from the clocks going forward on Saturday night what are folks upto this weekend?

I've finished for the week, the sun's out and i may just spend the afternoon crunching, surfing & chillin on the internet.:thumb: Will watch the boat race tomorrow from the comfort of my armchair.:D

Anyone up to anything nice?

PS: If anyone wants to post photos of their weekend feel free (ie: Mr Flops):bow:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
The missus and I are going for a pub lunch with some old friends tomorrow. We always have a good time - good food, good drinks and good company. Lots of laughs.

Can't beat it. :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Just bought me two sheets of MDF and a box of screws, so gonna be building a new computer desk. And if its good weather a walk around Hyde Park :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Weather's gone from cold, mean and nasty to almost like summertime, seemingly overnight.

Best time o the year :)

Not sure what I'm gonna do, will probably make Switcher Mk 2 circuit board on a piece of Vero Board I bought from Maplins today.

Might wash and wax the motor.

Might just go out on me bike if weather's good.

Or I may plan and execute a hostile financial takeover of the world's two biggest steel companies.

Who knows? :)

Reaction score
I am looking after the dogs on Saturday whilst the wife is on a big demo in London about Public Services cuts, she is a cook in a respite centre for people with mental health disabilites which will be closing.

Reaction score
i'm working all weekend....and i lose an hours sleep tonight....

:lol:Now I have retired I dont care about the clocks except that one has to change all the clocks in the house:(, Had a look at your flicker photo's very good ones they were too. Which side of the falls did you go to US or Canada and did you have a trip on the maid of the Mist?:bow:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Saturday spent with friends & a meal out.
Sunday, shopping & chilling out and crunching.
A near perfect weekend.:thumb:

Evan: How did the MDF come along?
FBS: Did you take over Steel or did you decide on something lesser!:lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
:lol:Now I have retired I dont care about the clocks except that one has to change all the clocks in the house:(, Had a look at your flicker photo's very good ones they were too. Which side of the falls did you go to US or Canada and did you have a trip on the maid of the Mist?:bow:

Hi Bootneck,
We went to the Canada side...it was great. Trip of a life time and yes i think we did the maid of the mist or some boat trippy thing.....have you been there ? We took loads of photo's....i must see about posting some more.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Evan: How did the MDF come along?
!

Did all the marking out and cutting yesterday, then went for a walk around Hyde Park and stopped for a pint as it were a nice day, but hey ho as things go I only got in about 4am this morning :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Switcher circuit coming on, two out of six relays wired and working as they should.

It is now 23:27 and I'm scanning old photos, dunno why cos looking at them is bringing me down a bit.

Did she really look that good in '94? Three years before the rot set in? It would appear so. Dang.

C'est la Vie :)

And some time ago I picked up Tomb Raider: Underworld for a fiver for Xbox 360. Today I spent three hours playing it, made good progress. Good fun :)

Also currently listening to vinyl, just played Beach Boys, currently Bryan Ferry's 1st solo abum. Nowt special, but really rather pleasing :)

Reaction score
:thumb:Hi captain zed, the wife and I are Las Vegas fiends we got married there 10 years ago and have back about five times, it is the whole area we love the desert, Redrock Canyon, Vally of Fire, Grand Canyon (been to both sides), Colorado River and down to the London Bridge, as well as many of the shows on and off the Strip. I intend to put many of the photo's on flicker when I can work out how to do it. Unfortunatly I have not yet been to the Falls but my daughter did when she was in the Girl Guides 20 odd years so as you could expect when she got back she told us all about it.:D

Reaction score
I hopefully will see las vegas and the grand canyon and san fran someday.......the falls is well worth a short visit.

Reaction score
And some time ago I picked up Tomb Raider: Underworld for a fiver for Xbox 360. Today I spent three hours playing it, made good progress. Good fun :)

Also currently listening to vinyl :)

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Deadspace 2 is possibly the best game i have ever played graphics wise...you might try it on xbox. Watch the vid...apologies for the ads at the start.

Last edited:

Ask a Question