The Weekend Thread

Reaction score
So what are folks up to this weekend?

Just had a thai takeaway with my parents.:D
The gym tomorrow & sunday.:thumb:
And some serious chilling out before a very hectic week at work coming up!:(
Oh and crunching for most of the weekend to rack some points up.:dance:

And of course a beer or two still got 2 cases of real ale to get through from christmas!:dance:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Just had a rank kebab after an afternoon session in the pub.
Tomorrow I shall be laying flooring in the hallway and front room. Should be interesting as I have never done it before. And if I manage to complete that, then my PC shall be in bits on Sunday for its annual clean out.And in between there shall be plenty of beer consumed :D

Reaction score
:DShe who must be obeyed is working at the weekend, but on Sunday we are going down to Hythe to some friends and having a late lunch or early dinner with them, should be good:lol::drool:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Me mums roof has developed a tiny leak so I'm of to York to see if I can fix it. :(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Drink lots of alcohol, shout obscenities at the local charity muggers, belch loudly, scour at traffic wardens, drink more alcohol, think about things and get maudlin, have a pint, fall over, sleep, wake up, feel grateful to be alive and kiss somebody.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We're having dinner with some friends who are excellent cooks, so I'm looking forward to lots of yummy food (and maybe a glass of wine or three) :D

Ask a Question