Bank Holiday Weekend

Reaction score
So what are folks up to this weekend?
Busy with tomorrow at work & then 3 days leave.
Then time to chill out, read & of course crunch!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Not a clue as yet! It depends on the weather, but if it looks nice enough then we'll probably go for a nice long walk somewhere :). Fingers crossed for sunshine!

Got a birthday party to go to tomorrow night, which should be good fun. A few drinks in town, off to the dogs then some bars in town :thumb:

Reaction score
Out on saturday night in Bury and thinking of goin on another 22mile bike ride along the wirral coast on sunday then monday through to wednesday I have my little boy

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Sheltering from the rain :( Of course I could tidy the house up :(but I think I'll play with the pc instead
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Slightly late, but hey ho lol.

I ended up going London for the day with a few mates. Managed to get trian tickets on the cheap :)

Had a really good day :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody in particular said:
Slightly late, but hey ho lol.

I ended up going London for the day with a few mates. Managed to get trian tickets on the cheap :)

Had a really good day :D

Go anywhere nice there? :)

I was looking at train tickets to London the other week, as it's been some time since I've had a look around the capital, but the cheapest I could find from Manchester was something like £120 :eek:. The prices dropped off to around £30/40 if I was booking a little bit in advance, dropping much cheaper if it was a long while in advance.

Reaction score
Pretty much everywhere. Particularly London Eye (we didn't go on it though, the queue was hideous), Buckingham Palace, had a few pic taken on Abbey Road.

How much :-O ???

Managed to get mine, with a voucher for £10 there and back !

Ask a Question