Anything for the weekend?

Reaction score
After one hell of a crap week i'm going to have a few beers & chill out tonight.
Going to do some reading, eating & drinking over the weekend.:D
Anyone doing anything nice tonight or on the weekend?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Pub, waiting for the Crysis SP demo and going up to Wolverhampton to see some mates.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just had some friends over tonight, house party tomorrow and then relax on Sunday :)

I wish the weekend was a bit longer!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
This weekend....

A bit of cleaning and shopping, a couple of hours working on Sunday, getting my head around the dreaded Christmas shopping, booking a seat reservation for a train to London on Friday, trying to get to grips with some reading for a course I am doing (long overdue and an exam coming up), X Factor and Casualty (UK TV programmes) tonight and poss a Chinese takeaway and walking my dogs.

Hope everyone is well and happy.

Love

Gabs xx

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A catch-up on some housework; some cooking; a look to see what cables I need for setting up adsl next week - so quite possibly a nip along to the local store to buy anything I will need; look at the un-finished decorating... vow to get it finished next week :p ... give the cats a good fuss and some attention; chat and have some laughs with husband; then off for some fun in GW ..... not all necessarily in that order :D

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend :thumb: :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing today, whatever takes my fancy.

Twin daughters Sophie & Lucy visiting me tomorrow, taking me for a stroll round Greenwich market and then lunch at The Cutty Sark Pub.

Monday new boiler being fitted. Tuesday for two or three days - putting up a new garden fence for me Mum.

Exciting eh? :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Long time, no see Gabs - hope all is well :D :thumb:

Welcome to the site lovebeautiful48 :wave:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Thanks Ian - I do call by most days to see what's going on. I was in Manchester 2 week-ends ago at GMex for an exhibition and it wasn't raining!!

I have wrapped 45-50 presents tonight and my back is breaking :(

Love Gabs xx

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Just arrived back from a realy good weekend in York . The Minster looked luverly lit up with special effects . Shame I didn't have me camera with me .
wallbash.gif

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I didn't go to Wolverhampton, they had a 'crysis' (nothing to do with the game!)

Ask a Question