Windows XP Windows Xp Keeps restarting

Reaction score
When i open up Windows media player, winamp, word, play games on the computer or just leave the computer on, my computer seems to restart for no reason. And i dont think it is an Ram problem. Could anyone please anyone help me with my problem.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Need more information before anyone could help. Let us know details of your system (Hardware), OS (Software) and like to enable someone to help you troubleshoot it

Reaction score
yeah...wot 'e sed ;)

have you recently upgraded anything internally? system details and power supply info??

chris

Reaction score
DstMan said:
When i open up Windows media player, winamp, word, play games on the computer or just leave the computer on, my computer seems to restart for no reason. And i dont think it is an Ram problem. Could anyone please anyone help me with my problem.
check for the blaster and or sasser virus / worms

Reaction score
I have a P4, 3 gigs, 1 gig Ram, G Force 4 Fx 5900 Xt, Windows Xp. Problem happen shortly after i install broadbrand

Reaction score
could be a virus, what firewalls do you have??, and do you have service pack 2, which protects against sasser...?

Reaction score
I have Norton Anti Virus and Norton Internet Security. And i have downloaded the Sasser Worm Removal Tool and used it and it didnt detect any sasser.

Reaction score
Im not going to be any help: Windows is designed to do things like that, so tht you will buy the next windows eddition, but then that will have problems...Thats how Bill Gates got rich

Sorry, but i can help, i am still in a random mood from yesterday

KGB

Ask a Question