Does anyone know if there is a Windows 7 version of Microsoft's PFbackup program. The one I was using for Windows XP was working fine but does not prompt me to run a backup when I closed Office Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 now...?
I saw these steps posted on the MS site which may help:
1) Install the pfbackup
2) It won't appear in the list on Outlook
3) I start Outlook and go to Tools/Trust Center
4) Select the Add Ins tab, go down to COM and select add
5) Select add again in the new window, and browse to a directory similar to
c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\addins
6) select the file: outbak.dll
7) voila! the option now appears on the File menu and works perfectly.