Windows 11 launch event

News Windows 11 launch event

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new resource:

Windows 11 launch event - It looks like we're about to see the announcement for Windows 11

Microsoft is set to hold an event titled "What's next for Windows" - scheduled for 11am ET (3PM GMT) on 24th June 2021. The image released to announce this event also has some clues...

Check out the shadow of those windows... notice that the image isn't quite what you'd expect that shape to show. There're in the shape of an "11". There are a lot of clues to suggest we're about to see Windows 11 announced.

Windows 10 now has a...

Read more about this resource...

Reaction score
I also wonder if it will be an automatic update or we will have a choice whether or not to have it installed?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I wonder how much crap I'll have to turn off/disable/remove afterwards??

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I also wonder if it will be an automatic update or we will have a choice whether or not to have it installed?
Of course you will have a choice! This is a major upgrade and it will need better hardware too, most probably we all will be fine unless you have a very old computer which is struggling already with bare minimums in terms of hardware. :user:

I will wait a few days just to see how it goes once it is available rather than jump on it the day of release just to be on the safe side. :nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like the pre-beta installation ISO has leaked already! Quite a few sites are testing it out as we speak.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Windows 11 live stream on Twitter for those that might have missed it.

Ask a Question