What are people doing this weekend?

Reaction score
I'm chilling out after a few pints of home brew last night!
A bit of surfing, tinckering with the pc & down the pub @ 7pm:D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Off to stroll around Hyde Park this afternoon, then to Covent Garden for a leisurely meal and a few drinks :thumb:

Reaction score
Nuffing >Just relaxing:wave: Oh.... unless there is football on the box:lol:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Spent better part of the day working/writing review on an amplifier. This evening going out for a meal with family. Tomorrow have a half day session at a friends who wants my opinion on the hifi setup and help him tweak that for better sound, followed by a meal with him.

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Spent better part of the day working/writing review on an amplifier. This evening going out for a meal with family. Tomorrow have a half day session at a friends who wants my opinion on the hifi setup and help him tweak that for better sound, followed by a meal with him.
What part of the world are you in Quad?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Popping into the Arcade here to play "Crazy Cars" (I just knew it would be a bad idea to venture in there!! ;) ) My scores are complete pants of course, but bring on those oil-slicks...... !! (Well, it's too hot to do much else isn't it :D )

Reaction score
Well i just had a few ladies around for a relaxing swim
nod.gif
:D

Tomorrw I will be playing cricket....

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
murdoch said:
What part of the world are you in Quad?
Fly that way --------------------->
for about 5-6 hours and you'll get there.
nod.gif

happywave.gif

Reaction score
I decided against taking the large massey tractor out today for a spin down those small country lanes, instead had a rather relaxing day shopping in the local village, even bought an ice cream or 3!

Tonight a BBQ, to which Murdoch will be sober as he's doing the cooking, so we may well have upset tums tomorrow. If he could cook as well as he drinks it would be a start:p

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Fly that way --------------------->
for about 5-6 hours and you'll get there.
nod.gif

happywave.gif

Argh, Karachi. :thumb:
The trouble is Quad that Muckshifters direction had me looking down past Gibralter or East towards the USA, then West. And then it was off to my world clock looking at places that were 5 to 6 hours away and then thought of your area.

Muckshifter World Tours could really take off in a big way:p

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Argh, Karachi. :thumb:
The trouble is Quad that Muckshifters direction had me looking down past Gibralter or East towards the USA, then West. And then it was off to my world clock looking at places that were 5 to 6 hours away and then thought of your area.

Muckshifter World Tours could really take off in a big way:p

Do you know where the headquarter of Muckshifter World Tours is located? Psssssssst....... don't tell him I told you so, its located in Bermuda Triangle! bAs per their policy they issue only one way ticket
laughingsmiley.gif

muckshifter

Reaction score
go that way .................

:p

* I wonder if I need a new DC3 *

Reaction score
Spent a couple of days diving out of Weymouth and tomorrow have been asked by my brother who's on the committee of a fishing lake to dive the lake mapping out depths, bottom composition etc.. Slightly different to what I'm used to diving :D but should be fun all the same.

muckshifter

Reaction score
Chears for the link Jag, very interesting. :thumb:

nod.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
manic weekend

BBQ with the inlaws 2night...am back now as the little ones are very tired...left the wife there to get even drunker than she was...Tommorow a Birthday party for a neighbours 5 year old ...:)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice link Jag :)

Me, I done nuthin' really, played CoD 1 online all afternoon then spent all evening sitting outside the Cutty Sark pub getting plastered.

Situation normal :D

Ask a Question