VPN Masking?

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with using VPN's like PIA at all?
If so which is the best to go for?

I'm not after doing any thing illegal but would like to mask my internet presence on some sites.

Reaction score
Hmmm what you up to then?

But seriously most people probably want to mask their internet usage.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I was going to ask the same thing, What has Feckit been up to!? :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well PIA is a US company and as such is tied into USA laws. They do seem to have a decent approach to disclosure notices from the NSA, FBI,CIA etc but they are a USA company. :cool:

Someone mentioned ZenMate in another thread and they may be a better choice as they are based in Germany. There are a lot of choices for VPN's so it really is up to you. If it helps the ZenMate free service works well.

:cool:

Your safe whatever you use as GCHQ is monitoring and logging all your internet usage 24/7 :lol:

Reaction score
Not up to anything illegal & if I was and i'm not I would NOT discuss it here!:rolleyes:

Just a few work realted sites I would prefer for various reasons to mask my useage.
Nothing really to get overly concerned about & I send most attachments encypted these days.
Masking my location is the main point, but will look in to this further away from PCreview.
As not to break the rules or to end the thread getting spammed!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Industrial Espionage ... :)

I don't care if you are planning on blowing up the houses of Parliament, as long as you are within PCReview guidelines, I'm in. :thumb:

Reaction score
Industrial Espionage ... :)

I don't care if you are planning on blowing up the houses of Parliament, as long as you are within PCReview guidelines, I'm in. :thumb:
No!! I'm not doing ANYTHING dodgy just want to mask my internet useage on some work related sites.

And no I would not do anything that was dodgy or brings the sites rules in to gear.

Ask a Question