VPN

Reaction score
Just a general question....Do all you guys out there invest in a VPN and which would you recommend regarding both security and cost?
Do they have any issues regarding performance etc?
I'm not aware of any issues myself without a VPN, but wondered if it was a safeguard I should get.

Ad

Advertisements

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
PIA for me. Reliable, no logging etc.

Reaction score
Just a general question....Do all you guys out there invest in a VPN and which would you recommend regarding both security and cost?
Do they have any issues regarding performance etc?
I'm not aware of any issues myself without a VPN, but wondered if it was a safeguard I should get.
At the company where I work, we use Pulse Secure with 2 factor authentication MobilePASS from ANSecurity. Once set up it is a great product and very reliable and secure.

Ad

Advertisements

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I am using SurfShark on my pc, and andrioid phone and a Amazon Fire stick. Only using it on a linux pc and I had to craft a couple of scripts to change countrys as I am using Arch. It apparently works well on Debian based pc's with Network Manager. Works well on the phone too.

:cool:

Ask a Question