    Could this be ?

    thanks
    TTT

    T Taylor, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Hi,
    I wanted to get back to you as soon as possible on this. I did a quick
    search on this and it appears as if this appears to be a problem related to
    your burning software (see
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=The+IMAPI+CD_BURNING+COM )
    that returned some hits related to this.

    I hope this helps

    Regards

    Benjamin

    --