¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
My latest DT. :)

2u4822v.jpg

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
captain zed said:
That reminds me of a game called silent hill........

Can't believe it was 12 years ago.....where has the time gone ??

One of my best games. Upto Silent Hill 8 now I think

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oh i forgot about this thread. :)

Mine down from 1920x1200...

Pic is of my 850 ish BHP Chrome Line Lambo in GT5 taken in Photo mode. :D

2yni3xw.png

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
alan.png

My latest. Alan Wake theme with all the whistles and bells + Sidebar gadgets thanks to V_R's link which I shall post when I find it

Reaction score
:blush:Errm, I know this seems silly but how do you do a screen shot and attach it to a post with Windows 7 :blush:

Last edited:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
:blush:Errm, I know this seems silly but how do you do a screen shot and attach it to a post with Windows 7 :blush:

well in my case I uploaded it to {hotobucket and used a link from there. Otherwise take your screenshot and save it to say your desktop and then whn you are making a post you will see a little paperclip type thingy, click that and browse for your image and upload it that way :D

Reaction score
Wow there Evan I am not (or rather don't know) how to take a screen shot, in other words what buttons do I press to take a screen shot:blush::fool:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Wow there Evan I am not (or rather don't know) how to take a screen shot, in other words what buttons do I press to take a screen shot:blush::fool:

top of your keyboard there is a button with PrtScr SysRq on it. Hit that button and it takes a snapshot of your screen, then open paint and hit Ctrl + V and the image will appear, then edit it and save it as whatever :D

Ask a Question