Cannot Find Thread

Reaction score
On Google Search I found a thread "Outlook 2003 shortcuts disappear" and related other threads. I just signed up with a PCreview account but now cannot find these older threads.

What happened to these threads?

Thanks for your help.

Glenn

Reaction score
Thanks, Taffycat!

I replied to the first old thread that you sent me which seems to more closely relate to this unresolved problem. Hopefully, someone figured out a soluution to this Outlook 2003 favorite folders back-up problem. I have over 100 favorite folders and do not want to have to re-establish over 100 hot links to my extensive folder structure with thousands of important emails!

Regards,

GlennR

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah the threads your looking for are in the Newsgroups, not the main forums. The Newsgroups are seperate to the regular forums. :)

Welcome. :)

Reaction score
Thanks!

Now it makes sense why I couldn't find the same thread after creating a PCreview account.

BTW, I found the solution to my problem. It was, in fact, the Default Outlook Profile.xml file that needed to be copied into the same Outlook 2003 settings folder in my new Hard Drive. This XML file resides in a path similar to this (my data partition drive letter is D), so my path is: D:\Profiles\Glenn\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\

I can now see all of my Outlook Favorite folders I had in my old Hard Drive.

Regards,

GlennR

Ask a Question