Headset microphone operation, and multiple microphone set-ups

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to forum, and I would be very grateful for any help you can give. I recently invested in a basic (Groov Ultra) Bluetooth headphone with mic. It's paired successfully with the PC. As headphones they are OK. But I cannot get the mic to function. If I use Win Voice Recorder, select 'record', and I'm listening to something, the sound cuts off, but the app doesn't register or record my voice. Is this likely to be a) a malfunction of the headphones or b) incorrect set-up or c) something else entirely. The second part of the thread is this: I have the headphones/mic (bluetooth), a Logitec webcam (USB), and a desk mike (USB). In my head, these all have different purposes. How can I easily tell the PC (Win 10 OS) which I wish to use? Could I write, say, three batch files which would go through the process of selecting three separate setups?

Reaction score
Win 10 has an option to choose which input/output option are required via the sound icon bottom right corner if that is what you mean?

Choosing multiple options I'm not sure is available unless you are using very expensive equipment management

Ask a Question