Reaction score
I have it!:mad:
Not sure if it's the deadly man flu.:eek:
But me & the beechams are getting to know each other, well!:nod:
Anyone got this deadly virus?:sleep:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I have had a bug or something the last 3 days. Very sore throat, voice gone now and hot and cold all day long :(

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
My company gives it staff the opportunity to have a complementary flu jab each year. I have it each year. I'm feeling fine! :D

Reaction score
My company gives it staff the opportunity to have a complementary flu jab each year. I have it each year. I'm feeling fine! :D

So do mine!
Does not mean you will not get it though!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score

Looks about right!! :lol:

I had about three different viruses one after another in October & November, but feeling fine now. Had my flu jab the other day so let's hope it keeps the bugs away!

Hope you feel better soon Feckit!

Reaction score
:DHad my flue jab a couple of weeks ago, good old NHS. You look after your self feckit and get well soon.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Im not 90 yet so no flu jab for me, man up ^^ had tonsilitus a few weeks ago, left it for a week as I thought it would heal itself (lost 6kg in a week as couldnt eat) throat became ulcerated and got a chest infection from it aswell, didnt miss 1 day of work but had to do a 2 week course of penicillin, now thats the chuck norris way.

Ps: next time I get a hint of a sore throat im down to me doctor asap :p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm 32, My company offers the jab for free. Why wouldn't i have it? ;)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
“If a doctor treats your flu, it will go away in fourteen days. If you leave it alone, it will go away in two weeks."

And some further advice.......

attachment.php

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]

[/FONT]

10 Good Things About The Flu

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10. No one wants to come near you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]9. You can legally take sedatives.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]8. You realize guests on daytime talk shows have worse lives than you do.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]7. You get away with being rude, obnoxious and surly.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]6. You can smell like a baboon's butt and nobody complains.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]5. You can shlep about the house unwashed and in your housecoat all day.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]4. No matter how bad you feel, it's still better than how you felt after last month's tequila 'n' gin party.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]3. Star Trek re-runs.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]2. Your dog is allowed on the bed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]1. You get to pass the virus on to those you really dislike. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono][/FONT]

Attachments

• Flu.JPG
    Flu.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 486
Reaction score
Been up since 0500.
Cough & bunged up nose!
I got the flu jab as due to my work i meet a lot of people!
And i know who gave this flu to me, vengeance will be mine!!!:drool:

Ask a Question