Snow - Who Has It?

Reaction score
Yup driving up Reigate Hill 30 mins ago and snow falling.:nod:
I'm sure it makes people drive faster just for fun!!:eek:

So have you had, got or are expecting snow?;)
And yes Royal you might get some to practice your arctic drills in!!!:p

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Woke up to a full covering. Although it has largely cleared it's been on and off all day and is at it again now.

Winter's back.:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup! Went outside to do some gardening as it was lovely weather... 15 mins later it's snowing :eek::confused:

Reaction score
We Have had snow in the County but not here hit and miss I guess. AND NO feckit aint not doing any arctic drills at my time of life:mad::lol::thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It's funny, we had sunshine, but had to drive into the city this afternoon... when we were almost at our destination, it began to snow, hail and rain. It felt as if it was only affecting one road. It certainly didn't last and we returned home in sunshine again. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Today in the south east corner it's been sunny, thundery, rainy and... snowing. Most peculiar.

It doesn't often snow in April but it's not unknown.

In '77 or 78 I was working oop north at ICI Wilton just outside Redcar at 21:00 hours about 8 stories up when I experienced a short but intense snowfall - on my birthday in early April. I'll never forget that, it was kinda surreal.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Yesterday felt like we went through all four seasons in one day! Today is warm and sunny... so far... I don't trust it.

Not snowing here in Australia !!!!!!

:) ;) :p :D

I'd certainly be very worried if it was! :lol:

Reaction score
Nah:thumb:h no snow here, but they had some at Whistable but it did not last very long and it was not a dusting.

Ask a Question