The Division

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, those graphics look pretty impressive... I haven't played a Tom Clancy game for a long time, although I've got Splinter Cell Blacklist still to play!

Looks like it's out on 8th March, so not long to go!

Are you going for PC or console?

Reaction score
Not sure tbh Ian, I do prefer console nowadays really simply due to the fact I find it more comfortable to play from a sofa. However I can always connect my wireless/wired pad I guess. I'm only in the mid section for specs tbh so I'm not sure yet

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm the same with some games - although FPS I always prefer on PC (probably because I'm so used to the controls). Although anything with a potential co-op / split screen element to it and I'll go for console :).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bought this a couple of days ago - I've only played a couple of hours but I like what I see!

I've been on the lookout for a good co-op game that 4 of us can play for quite some time. This seems like it'll be perfect :). The game interface seemed a little daunting at first, but the perk system seems quite clever now that I'm starting to use it.

Once I've played a little more I'll post back, as it's such early days... so far so good though :D.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've mentioned it earlier but I received this game with my recent graphics card purchase and I've spent, so far, about 30 minutes with it.

Main reason being I didn't have a clue what to do, maybe I'm just a natural born dufus :D

I may go back to it, dunno, I will say it's not a game I would have paid money for, I'm not into co-op games.

On an up note, Far Cry Primal is quite good, I've been playing that a bit.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
From what I understand it's pretty good single player too - so may be worth persisting with for a tad longer to be sure. It took about an hour before more interesting things started happening, the beginning was just getting used to how it works and setting up the main base :).

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
A friend of mine plays this on XB1, he loves it and has put god knows how many hours into it, apparently the dark zone is where its at?

I should probably give it a go...

Ask a Question