Forza Horizon 3 coming to PC and Xbox One.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I very much enjoyed the previous two FH games, great fun open world driving games with both online and offline play.

Horizon is a bit more arcadey/casual if you will than the more hardcore racer that is Forza Motorsport, so if you like just cruising around doing silly stuff this is the one for you.

FH3 has been announced and its one of the first 'Play Anywhere' titles - "Xbox Play Anywhere: Pre-order the digital game, and it’s yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC."

Thats a big plus on my book!

Official Site: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/forza-horizon-3

By jingo, I NEED this in my life!!!! :drool::drool:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That's a pretty nice set up in the last video! Are feedback seats like that available to buy or was that a custom job do you think?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
WOW! :drool:

I imagine the word masked by asterisks is 'moly'? ;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Can you imagine what that must be like paired with a VR headset?! Well, probably vomit-inducing, but until that point it would be awesome :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
This guy can't drive for toffee, but it shows off the game well. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Have you got yourself one of those fancy chairs yet?! :fool:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nah i cba with a wheel, too much faff. I do have a G25 and a 'wheel stand pro' but I don't use it. In fact I don't think it works with the XB1 anyway....

I do however play all racing games with all the assists off, no TCS etc, no ABS, manual gears etc. :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I do however play all racing games with all the assists off, no TCS etc, no ABS, manual gears etc. :D

Oh look at you :p
For me if I play with a controller I struggle with assists turned off, but with wheel and pedal box they all get turned off.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah with a wheel it would be wrong not too!

Its sooooon much more rewarding with assists off, and usually faster too once you master it. No ABS, TCS, STM and a manual box will in the right hands get you a much faster lap time. ;)

I guess because its how I've played since the days of the Gran Turismo games etc. I'm just so used to it. That said, I can't get on with manual with clutch. :(

Edit:

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So this unlocked at midnight last night. Had a quick go, which turned into half one in the morning. :D

Its good! Some reporting issues some not. I personally haven't had any major issues bar a little bit of stuttering.

Turned on the XB1 this morning and it started right where I left it last night on the PC. Play anywhere is genius. :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I am having far too much fun with this! :cool:

Its not without its issues, performance based. Which can and should be fixed. That seem to affect some and not others, no rhyme or reason as to who.

I've had to do the following to stop the stutter for now.

"After starting the game go into the details tab in the task manager and set the affinity to not use cpu 0 and the priority to low for Forza." - so it looks like this:

bJVPNvs.jpg
*not my screenshot

But it is a stunning game and so much fun to play. heres my 1200HP AWD off road Lotus Esprit. :D

mFcd3o1.jpg

Ask a Question