Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox and PC)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by V_R, Sep 12, 2018.

1. V_R

V_R ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moderator

V_R, Sep 12, 2018
    Abraham Andres Luna likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. V_R

Becky Webmistress Administrator

Have you had a chance to play it yet?

Becky, Sep 13, 2018
    1. Advertisements

3. V_R

floppybootstomp sugar 'n spikes Moderator

It's priced at £50; £65 and £80 depending on which version you buy.

I see the demo available for Win 10 and Xbox 1, I'll probably try it on the console.

A couple of months after Forza 7 was released for Xbox 1/Win 10 at £50 for the standard version the GAME store offered the disk copy instore for £18.00 which was too good to sniff at so I bought a copy and have played it a fair bit, I think it's very good.

But by buying the hard copy I forfeited my chance to also play it on Win 10, that only works if you buy the digital download copy. But £18 compared to £50? No contest :D

Previously I've moaned a bit cos I couldn't get Gears Of War 4 to work on Win 10 but I tried it recently and now it does :confused: I don't know why. I paid fifty quid for GOW4 incidentally and you can now pick it up in a GAME store for £15.00.

I haven't played the Xbox 1 much lately, about all I've visited is Forza 7.

Also worth mentioning is my local GAME shop - Lewisham - closed recently and now the nearest branch is further away at Bromley.

I hope I'm not being cynical here, just factual, I'll try the Horizon 4 demo and look forward to the whole game but I'll wait til price drops before full purchase.

floppybootstomp, Sep 13, 2018
  4. V_R

Becky Webmistress Administrator

I'm not usually one for racing games (they tend to boggle my poor little brain) but if I did play them I'd try one of these steering wheel thingies for the controller:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3049220

:thumb:

Becky, Sep 13, 2018
  5. V_R

V_R ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moderator

Yes! Had a good blast last night. Runs very well. Looks amazing.

On my PC with everything as high as it goes at 1080p I get 90+ fps.

I pre ordered the Ultimate Edition. Yes its £80 but you get the game and two expansions plus a load of other stuff so its not as bad of a deal as it sounds.

V_R, Sep 13, 2018
    Becky likes this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question