The VAC system voice controll for pc's

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The VAC system is a useful program which you use to issue commands to your flight simulator , role playing game or any program. Since you have your hands full while playing those busy games you can now put your voice to work for you. Use your voice to speak words or phrases to issue commands to you favorite games. VAC uses a unique method in phrase recognition which greatly reduces unwanted issued commands caused by ambient noises.

VAC home site

Skyrim Total Voice Control project

I came across this user who has done a sterling job of customising the program for use in Skyrim. It looks really neat from the videos I watched. I will investigate and am thinking of buying the program as I have not played Skyrim yet and this looks like it will make the game much more enjoyable for me.
I can think of all sorts of uses for the program and it could be great for simulator type games.

Anyone had any experience of it ?

:cool:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I was saying there is already a VAC, they need a new name.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I was saying there is already a VAC, they need a new name.

Ah right. The name stuff is of no interest to me. I was asking if anyone had any real time experience of the program. :cool:

Ask a Question