Ren'Py quirky timewasters !

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
What is Ren'Py?

Ren'Py is a visual novel engine – used by thousands of creators from around the world – that helps you use words, images, and sounds to tell interactive stories that run on computers and mobile devices. These can be both visual novels and life simulation games. The easy to learn script language allows anyone to efficiently write large visual novels, while its Python scripting is enough for complex simulation games.

How to Play Ren’Py Visual Novels on a Linux Machine

Ren’Py Visual Novel Engine software has proven extremely popular, and it’s officially supported on Linux. Best of all, many hobbyist-created visual novel games are free. Some commercial games use the same Ren’Py engine as well, and therefore follow the same installation instructions.

Many of the games on the list are Japanese manga inspired and many are concerned with romance.

Ren'Py Games List

Below are a few games I thought looked interesting.

Kitten Crusade

Baby Simulator

Truce for a Moment

This is an interesting game with neat puzzles. I died very early on.:rolleyes:

Ewe of the Falklands

A very short and funny take on the war. I pressed the wrong button.:D

Cat President: A More Purrfect Union

Marijuana "The Truth"

A well presented argument and very truthful.:nod:

All the games above are pretty short but the ones I played certainly made me smile. Have fun folks.
:cool:

Ask a Question