TalkTalk

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Another one from em about TalkTalk. Where do I start ? I would start with adding a link to my other post, but I can't find it :mad:

Long story short which is bound to become long again. Had hassle with TT when I first joined. But got that sorted. Initially I was paying by direct debit, but then my bank " Halifax " stopped making the payment" When I questioend it they simply said it was not in my best security interest. No worries. I prefer a paper bill anyway. So the first bill arrived and my due date was 22nd of the month. No worries again. But then they stopped sending the paper bill, again, no worries as I could check online. Or so I thought. I was able to check twice, then the update online stopped, or froze if you want to put it for a better word. In other words online still shows the amount I owe for 5 months ago.
I ried to log on the other night but was greated with "Password or e-mail is wrong" So I select the forgotten passowrdd thingy and the send me a link. I set a new p''word and try log on again. Smae thing about wrong p'word/e-mail. Now I am not a stupid c*nt. I have a degree in mechanical engineering, so remembering a password and e-mail shouldn't be hard. Still got the same.

My bill is up to date. I have already payed this months one, as it came last week.

I tried calling them today on the customer support number. YOu cal and get various options, once you select your option you must enter your home number then #. I did so, but every time it says number not recognised. Try again, same thing eventually I get through to them and give my details, which I might add I had to repeat various times. I got pased from department to department with no luck only for the phone to go dead. About 5 minutes later I got a little
tk3_email_icon_25x25.gif
icon in the bottom corner and checke my mail. Message I got was as follows

Dear TalkTalk Customer,

Your service is currently unavailable.

In order to continue to benefit from the broadband with us, please contact customer services on 0870 087 7070 between the hours of:

• 08:00 and 20:00 Monday to Friday
  • 09:00 and 18:00 Saturdays
  • 10:00 and 17:00 Sundays
Once you have called us, we'll reinstate your broadband service.

Many thanks in advance,

TalkTalk Broadband Customer Support

Since then I have been trying to contact TT with no joy, my account is up to date and payed, my phone is still working and so is my broadband. Tell me how to get away from this ISP please. I really have had enough
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Evan,

Sorry to hear you are still having problems with TalkTalk, I have been looking around on the internet and found an email addresses for the CEO Charles Dunstone of TalkTalk email address (e-mail address removed)

It might be worth emailing and asking if they can help

Ask a Question