TalkTalk

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Got up this morning to find I had no internet. Red light showing on router to say no internet.
Tried using my landline to call TalkTalk with no joy. Tried using my mobile which is also TalkTalk with no joy, couldn't even connect to internet with mobile.
Coincidence that both landline and mobile were not working. Got an old pay & go mobile out the kitchen draw and got through to TalkTalk support.
Spoke with matey and explained both landline, Broadband and mobile are down.
Matey says lets run some tests. So did all the usual of unplugging router and BT fiber modem waiting a few minutes and plugging everything in. Reset both router and fiber modem still no joy.
Matey says ok we need to book an engineer. Me says, no problem. Matey says enigeer will be here tomorrow between 9am and 12pm .

Again Iasked did matey not think it is strange both home and mobile are out of action. And he swears the fault must be on my side.
Off I went to do a days work, got home and broadband and phone and mobile are all working again.
Called up to cancel the engineer and hey ho, guess who now has to pay a £24.99 fee for cancellation.

This is one I am sure going to argue out with them. :(:(:(

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
**** me your brave getting all that and your mobile from TT aren't you!? :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Brave ? Sometimes I think brain dead. The mobile although bills come from TalkTalk is actually Vodafone.

Reaction score
we had TT not very good.:mad:
we had virgin & richard said they were the best, he lied!:(
we have sky, oh what a joy, 1 problem sorted out in under an hour, we happy!:D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
we had TT not very good.:mad:

For the best part of it TalkTalk are fine. Had a bit of an issue when I first got fibre optic. For the rest of the time its been pretty good. The only problem I have really is with customer services. Massive language barrier on their part which is not helped by the fact I have zero patience.

Ask a Question