stop go stop go

fr8o

It is very repeatable, but it also does not happen every
time, just most of the time. When I load a webpage it
will all load then it will stop for about two seconds,
everything on it stops moveing, any banners, gifs, ect
are stoped and the cursor is an hour glass then it will
start to all move again for about two seconds, then it
will stop, then start, then stop. About two second each
time. As longs as there are any IE windows open it will
keep doing this, everything else is fine I can click
other stuff and use the system just the IE windows are
haveing issues. As soon as I close all the IE windows I
can open a new one and no problem. If I open the task
manager while this is going on the CPU usage of my
computer (3ghz) will be at 5 then jump to 40 when the
page freezes then 5 then 40 ect ect. If I just ignore it
and try and work around it, hard since it keep locking up
then it will usualy eventualy just close all my IE
windows with no messages or anything. Ideas?

Did all of this long ago, no change.
Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

fr8o said:
[...]

.

Mike Burgess

Hi,
Did you post your HijackThis log as suggested?
If so, who did you sign on as, and I'll have a look.
Mike Burgess [MVP Windows Shell\User] http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/
Blocking Spyware, Adware, Parasites, Hijackers, Trojans, with a HOSTS file
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm [updated 12-19-03]
Please post replies to this Newsgroup, email address is invalid