Sony SRS D211 2.1 PC speakers

Reaction score
Having to downsize from a 5.1 system as I am moving house I was looking for a 2.1 system I bought these. The sound reproduction is crisp, precise and accurate the bass is controllable for which ever medium is playing which is important to me as I listen to music (many genres Rock to classical) whilst working on the PC. Although they are 35 watt they are LOUD and having them in a small room have not been able to have them at full volume, well only once and had to turn them down very quickly.
The control panel is very simple on/off switch, volume control, base control and a phones port, the only problem is that the unit is quite light and is liable to fall over.
The two speakers can be mounted on a wall or on a desk as they have detachable feet(no screws clip fit) and the base unit is not to large and esthetically the system is pleasing to the eye.
The system is easy to set up with ample cable's and easy to follow instructions and only took me literally 5min to set up.

Pros: Sound reproduction better than many over £100, esthetically pleasing, easy set up. Ideal for audiophiles with a budget, Price £46/60 from on line retailers, also ideal for laptops
Cons: Light control box.

product-6214619.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have bought Sony speakers very recently.The bass is deep and the higher notes are clear and crisp.I have tried it out with kusic ranging from Jay _z to Mozart and it is very impressive.The sound quality is good.

[mucks edit ... :wave: ]

Reaction score
Morganwell said:
I have bought Sony speakers very recently.The bass is deep and the higher notes are clear and crisp.I have tried it out with kusic ranging from Jay _z to Mozart and it is very impressive.The sound quality is good.

[mucks edit ...
happywave.gif
]

Yes I have been very impressed with them since I bought them, I had a Logitech Z5500 5.1 which were the briliant but had to downsize and was worried when that I would not get a 2.1 which would be able to compair with the clarity of the Logitech but these Sony are fantastic for the price. ;)

Ask a Question