Antec Soundscience Rockus 3D 2.1 Speakers

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hardware Look have reviewed the Antec Soundscience Rockus 3D 2.1 speaker system, which they rate very highly for both performance and value.

"The rockus™ 3D | 2.1 speaker system from Antec Soundscience is a product that waits to surprise you with its incredible bass and clarity of sound at the very high levels of loudness. The rockus™ 3D | 2.1 speaker system immerses you into the real-time atmosphere of your chosen sound environment, be it a movie with extreme impacting explosions or the harmonic rubble of a super cars engine driving by your screen. The rockus™ 3D | 2.1 speaker system is one of the most powerful 2.1 sound systems to come across. Music lovers looking to find a cheap alternative to their current system, look no further as the rockus™ 3D | 2.1 will blow you away with its smart technology creating a realistic personal home theatre around as it actively analyzes incoming stereo audio signals and intelligently places them into a 3D sound field. If you are a gamer looking to find a superior 2.1 sound system for your desktop, laptop or home setup, follow on and take a look at the powerful high grade rockus™ 3D | 2.1..."

You can read more here.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I just had to say.... that is one of the most badly written reviews I have ever read, I would recommend the author does not pursue a career in journalism, lol ;)

Look like nice speakers though.

Ask a Question