Windows XP scrolling problem

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Help , i have just had to do a complete reinstall of my OS , XP home.
Problem is that now when i scroll down it seems to take ages and the screen flickers any ideas ??

Reaction score
Have you installed ALL the drivers MOBO ETC:> Updated all fixes?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, itsme's right its probably a driver issue. Try getting the latest nVidia drivers from the net, reboot and then set your refresh rate for the monitor to at least 85Hz (if its not an LCD).

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Yup forgot to install Graphics drivers .
Thanks Guys..now to get Boinc back on before i slip too far behind..already wasted 1 day

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
OK mucks here goes
I purchased Battlefield 2 from Ebay , unfortunately it was the Thai edition (unknown at the time).When i loaded the game ...yup ..you guessed it all the writing was in Thai... The seller verified himself as a legitimate conveyor of EA sports games . Now in order to view the game in english i had to download a language pack (some Thai iso thingy), this worked for most of the game but not when choosing options ( The sound or graphics options didn`t say sound or graphics but Big Button 1 or Big Button 2 ). I emailed EA sports to tell them of my problem and also gave them the Licence key in case it was forged . They said it was legitimate but i had bought a foreign copy and that it was the 3 CD version and not the DVD version. They said they would send me replacements at a cost of £15 a disc (3*£15= £45)!!!.

Eventually i became more and more frustrated and went out and bought a DVD copy but after uninstalling the Thai version and trying to install the new copy ...Dills became missing and a error message popped up saying why are you loading this game again mate ??? . I couldn`t believe my eyes and thought some kind of exotic spyware was on my PC so in a RUSH of blood to head ..I formatted (Phew).

I did try system restore but it only went back to January 31st ? and this had some dills missing ?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
oh dear ... another satisfied eBay'er ... sorry to hear that Rush. :(

Don't think we could have 'fixed' that ... back to the grindstone. :thumb:

:D

Ask a Question